Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sign Installation Day

If you have ever opened a business or started a new adventure of any sort, you are probably well acquainted with all of the decisions that need to be made.  And, if you are interested in making your money go as far as it can then you probably understand the conversations that are a result of the process of "Can I do it myself? Do I know someone who could do it for me?  Should I have it hired out?"
In the never ending, always exciting quest to save money we decided that when it came to installing our beautiful Crossroads sign, sure, we could hang it.  I mean how hard could it be?


Then, after coming to our senses, we realized that maybe it would be better if someone else hung it.  Someone with some power tool experience-like our family members.


Then, in considering that our family members may have had power tool experience but power tool experience on a ladder was a completely different scenario.


In the end, we decided to have it professionally installed.  And I think it's the best money we've spent so far.  Thanks Haas Signs!


1 comment:

  1. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t? ¯t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete